City Energy Aggregation
The City's Energy Aggregation Program with Direct Energy Services is now in effect and runs through December 2020 (17 months).
To be part of this cost-savings, fixed rate, renewable energy program, you need not sign anything.
- If an "agent" shows up at your door to talk about energy programs, this is NOT the City program.
- If you are asked for your name, address, account number, or ANY other identifying information, this is NOT the City program.
- If you are told something is wrong on your bill and you need to show it to them, this is NOT the City program.
- If you receive something in the mail and are asked to sign or send back an enrollment card or letter, this is NOT the City program!
- If you receive a phone call regarding any energy services, this is NOT the City program!
If you have any questions about the City's program, or feel you are being solicited for another program that is not authorized by the City, please call the Mayor's Office at 732-745-5004 and we will be able to tell you if it's part of our program.
For more information online about the City's energy program, please visit www.renewableNB.com.