(The purpose of this Board can be found pursuant to R.S. 40:55D-1 et seq. and in the Municipal Code Section 2.36.010 (B), and Section 16.08.010. The city planning board of nine members consisting of the following four classes.) Plus 2 alternates for total of 11.
- A. Class I: The Mayor. The term corresponds with his or her official tenure.
- B. Class II: One of the officials of the city or a member of the city council to be appointed by the Mayor; provided that if there is an environmental commission, the member of the environmental commission whom is also a member of the planning board as required by R.S. 40:56A-1 is deemed to be the class II planning board member if there is both a member of the zoning board of adjustment and a member of the board of education among Class IV member.
- C. Class III: A member of the city council to be appointed by it.
- D. Class IV: Six other citizens of the city to be appointed by the Mayor. The members of Class IV hold no other municipal office.
- E. Alternates Class IV: Two other citizens of the city to be appointed by the Mayor, these alternate members shall serve for terms of two years. Such alternate members shall be designated by the chairman as “Alternate No. 1” and “Alternate No. 2” and shall serve in rotation during the absence or disqualification of any regular member or members of Class IV.)
|Robert Cartica||Class IV||December 31, 2022|
|Dale Vickers||Alternate No. 1||December 31, 2020|
|Yelitssa Checo||Alternate No. 2||December 31, 2021|
|John Petrolino||Class IV||December 31, 2023|
|Diana Lopez||Class IV (Citizen Member)||December 31, 2023|
|Suzanne M. Sicora Ludwig||Class III||December 31, 2021|
|Jeffrey M. Crum||Class IV (Chair)||December 31, 2021|
|Manuel Castaneda||Class IV (Vice Chair)||December 31, 2022|
|Chris Stellatella||Class II (City Official)||December 31, 2021|
|George Chedid||Class IV||December 31, 2021|
|Ryan Berger||Class I (Mayor’s Designee)|
|Dan Dominguez||Board Secretary|
|Charles Carley, D-R Engineering||Support & Conflict Engineer|
|Henry Bignell||Board Planner|
|Aravind Aithal||Board Attorney|
|James M. Cahill||Class I (Mayor)|