Spanish Japanese Chinese

Foreclosure Resources Available Via Middlesex County

Middlesex County has developed a foreclosure resource guide for residents of Middlesex County to utilize in the event of financial hardship or pending foreclosure.

Any resident who requires help in managing financial hardship is encouraged to take advantage of the resources offered below and to reach out to one of the following local HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agencies:

PRAB - (732) 249-9700, prab.org
New Jersey Citizen Action - (973) 643-8800, www.njcitizenaction.org
Housing Counseling (866) 472-4557, www.navicoresolutions.org
Faith Fellowship CDC - (732) 727-9500, www.ffcdc.net. 

Foreclosure Resources Page 1Foreclosure Resources Page 2