Tentative Reopening Schedule Announced for Free Public Library
- Reference material checkout will resume on July 29
- Vestibule checkouts will be available on August 3
- Appointments for Municipal ID cards can be made starting on August 3
- Computer access (by appointment only) will begin August 17
- Patron activity inside the library could resume in early September (exact date TBD)
"Our library staff has been working on the development of a whole policy for the use of the library," said Mayor Cahill. "There are so many functions that the library does. From checking out books to reference materials, the municipal ID program (and) computer usage, there's a lot of moving parts that are in the library, and there's a lot of "in-and-out" from people."
Click HERE for more information on the New Brunswick Free Public Library.