Current COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility and Appointment Information
THOSE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE COVID-19 VACCINE INCLUDE:
ANYONE 12 YEARS OR OLDER WHO LIVES, WORKS OR STUDIES IN NEW JERSEY
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO RECEIVE A VACCINE
There are 2 ways to make an appointment to receive a vaccine:
1) Make a direct appointment at a Middlesex County vaccination site by visiting http://www.middlesexcountynj.gov/vaccine
The following sites are operated by the Middlesex County Office of Health Services and host the vaccination clinics:
- New Brunswick - The Heldrich Hotel (10 Livingston Avenue)
- East Brunswick - EB Community Center (721 Cranbury Road)
- Monroe - Township Senior Center (12 Halsey Reed Road)
- Perth Amboy - Middlesex County Vocational and Technical School (457 High Street)
- Piscataway - Middlesex County Office of Health Services (1 Ericsson Drive)
- Plainsboro - Princeton Alliance Church (20 Schalks Crossing Road)
- Sayreville - Epic Church International (2707 Main Street Extension)
- Sayreville - Middlesex County Fire Academy (1001 Fire Academy Drive)
Please note appointments for these sites are only for Middlesex County residents who have a scheduled appointment.
2) Make a direct appointment at participating locations offering the vaccine.
Nearby Sites include:
Saint Peter's University Hospital (254 Easton Avenue, New Brunswick) - (Click here to schedule)
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (1 Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick) - (Click here to schedule)
Rutgers Eric B. Chandler Health Center (277 George Street, New Brunswick) - (Click here to schedule)
- 20 Jersey Avenue (732) 846-9360
- New Brunswick (366 George Street)
- North Brunswick (841 Georges Road)
- Highland Park (332 Raritan Avenue)
- Edison (416 Route 1)
CVS Pharmacy -All CVS Pharmacy locations are offering walk-in vaccination appointments. Same-day scheduling, including appointments as soon as one hour from time of scheduling, also are available at CVS.com. Their COVID-19 vaccine scheduler is updated throughout the day to account for same-day cancellations.
NOTE: Vaccine availability is limited and is available only to individuals with appointments unless otherwise stated.
A special hotline number (856-249-7007) has been created to assist seniors 65 years and older to schedule appointments.
**Walk-in vaccines are being offered at all 6 state mega sites. The walk-in hours at the Edison site (Raritan Center at the NJ Convention and Expo Center) are 8 a.m. to 12 noon daily.