Spanish Japanese Chinese

Filing a Complaint

A tenant or landlord can file a complaint form with backup documentation with the Rent Control Office at 25 Kirkpatrick Street. The Rent Control Office will attempt to mediate the dispute between the aggrieved parties. If the dispute remains unresolved, the matter will be heard by the Rent Control Board. The decision of the Board is binding.

Access Rent Control Forms