Spanish Japanese Chinese

Filing a Complaint

Tenants can file valid complaints with backup documentationThe Rent Control Office will attempt to mediate the dispute between the aggrieved parties.  If the dispute remains unresolved, the matter will be heard by the Rent Control Board. The decision of the Board is binding.

Click here for Tenant Complaint Form.

Office of Rent Control
City of New Brunswick
Civic Square - 25 Kirkpatrick Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901