Dial-A-Ride has resumed service as of Thursday, April 1.
Please be advised that our Transportation Policies and Procedures have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
* All transports will be scheduled on a first call, first served basis
* There will be a maximum of 2 to 4 passengers per trip (unless otherwise notified)
* Priority will be given to riders receiving life-sustaining treatments (dialysis, cancer treatments, etc.)
For your health and for the safety of all, Dial-A-Ride users will be required to:
* Wear face coverings and/or masks
* Social distance while on the van
* Complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire for each trip prior to boarding the van
* Have their temperature taken before boarding
Riders with a temperature above 100.4 degrees F will not be permitted on the van.
We provide transportation to non-emergency medical, mental health, physical therapy appointments and social service agencies.
Anyone interested in using Dial-A-Ride must qualify for our service and call a minimum of two business days in advance to schedule transportation. Please contact our office for more information.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (732) 745-5161
Supervisor - Hope Vega