Raritan River Festival
Sunday, September 22, 2019
12 NOON to 6:00 p.m.
12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Boyd Park, New Brunswick, N.J.
Welcome to the web page for the Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race!
Now in its 39th year, this family-friendly festival offers a day of fun activities for all!
The 2019 Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race will take place Sunday, September 22 in New Brunswick’s waterfront Boyd Park.
Some of our offerings include:
- Cardboard canoe races
- The Beez Fouondation's famous Rubber Duck Race!
- All-day live music from an eclectic roster of performers
- Vendors serving an array of delicious food
- A beer garden wtih offerings from local restaurants
- Tours and lectures about the history and legacy of the Raritan River
- Children’s activities, including pony rides, a petting zoo and inflatables
- Education about our local watershed and environmental issues in our community
- Free classes in yoga, drumming and dance
Festival admission and parking are FREE and open to all! Please join us for a day of fun at Boyd Park!