Membership and Forms
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
BECOMING A MEMBER
THE NEW BRUNSWICK SENIOR CITIZEN RESOURCE CENTER (NBSCRC) IS
CALLING ALL SENIOR RESIDENTS OF NEW BRUNSWICK
60 YEARS OF AGE & OLDER
- Are you looking for something fun and exciting to do?
- Do you enjoy cultural events and theatrical performances?
- Are you interested in learning how to improve your health and well-being?
- Would you like to enhance your computer skills on your own loaner tablet?
- Have you ever thought of learning a new skillset or language?
- Are you in need of any social service assistance?
- Do you enjoy prizes and giveaways?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider becoming a member at the NBSCRC. There is no fee or membership dues. You just have to be 60 years of age or older, independent and live in New Brunswick. If you’re interested give us a call at 732-745-5090 or 732-745-5100, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Becoming a member now will enable you to participate in our:
- Weekly Virtual Vitality Programs & Outdoor Activities
- Virtual Special Monthly Celebrations
- Giveaways (i.e. grocery gift cards, masks, various household/toiletry items)
- Lottery Joy Tablet Loaner Program
The NBSCRC, located at 81 Huntington Street in New Brunswick, is a multipurpose facility that offers a variety of educational, cultural, social, recreational and health related programs designed to enhance your quality of life. Everyday we’re living life to the fullest and would take great delight in adding you to our growing family.
So, contact us today, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
We look forward to hearing from you!