Raritan River Festival 2019
12 pm – 6 pm
2019 marked this Festival's 39th year, and the September 2020 event had been cancelled to maintain safety protocols during the Covid-19 pandemic. When re-scheduled, you'll find that this family-friendly festival offers a day of fun activities for all!
The 2019 Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race took place on Sunday, September 22 in New Brunswick’s waterfront Boyd Park.
Some of our offerings included:
- Cardboard canoe races
- The Beez Foundation's famous Rubber Duck Race!
- All-day live music from an eclectic roster of performers
- Vendors serving an array of delicious food
- A beer garden with offerings from local restaurants
- Tours and lectures about the history and legacy of the Raritan River
- Children’s activities, including pony rides, a petting zoo and inflatables
- Education about our local watershed and environmental issues in our community
- Free classes in yoga, drumming and dance
Festival admission and parking are FREE and open to all!