Reserve a Park
The City of New Brunswick’s Parks and Recreation Facilities may be reserved by individuals or groups wishing to hold public and private events.
The City of New Brunswick offers two online forms for the public to use to reserve our parks and public spaces for their specific events. The form you will need is dependent on the size of your event.
Please carefully review the information below before proceeding with your reservation.
Please note that that date availability is subject to change.
It is strongly advised that anyone wishing to reserve a park or park facility for their event submit their request as soon as possible, as reservations tend to fill up quickly.
TO SUBMIT A PARK FACILITY RESERVATION REQUEST
- I wish to reserve a park for an event with an anticipated turnout of more than 75 people.
- I wish to reserve a park for a multi-day event
- I wish to reserve a park for an event with an anticipated turnout of less than 75 people
- I am an individual, part of a family, or a small group that wishes to reserve a field or space within a New Brunswick Park for less than one day.
- I represent a league that wishes to reserve a park for my recreational activity or sport.
Please click here to view the City’s fee structure for reserving parks and playing fields.
Requests are submitted to the City’s Administration and Recreation departments for review. All reservations are subject to the approval of the City of New Brunswick. Reservations for events featuring 75 people are additionally subject to the review and approval of New Brunswick City Council.
Would you like to get involved in discussions involving the City of New Brunswick’s parks and green spaces? The New Brunswick Parks and Gardens Commission meets on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers of City Hall, 78 Bayard Street. All meetings are open to the public.