Entertainment and Activities
The Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race prides itself on offering an eclectic selection of live performances from a variety of artists!
The 2018 festival will feature a roster of acoustic performers, live bands, dance companies and children’s music.
Free movement classes and demonstrations in hoop dance, drumming, Yoga and QiGong will be offered.
Our main stage is located in the Boyd Park amphitheater space.
The acoustic stage and free classes are is located near the side parking and playground area.
The Green Scene Tent can be found near the canal waterfront area.
The amphitheater space has ample seating and picnic tables will be near the acoustic area for seating, but attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit on to enjoy the performances!
(Please note that clicking on these links will take you off the Raritan River Festival website)
- 81 Rich – 12:45 p.m.
- Contact High Vibration – 2 p.m.
- Black Circle Symphony – 2:50 p.m.
- Coach n Commando – 3:15 p.m.
- Sagrada Familia Dance Troupe – 4:15 p.m.
- Sharief in Burgundy – 4:30 p.m.
CLASSES (Presented by Garden of Healing Yoga)
- QiGong – 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Belly Dance – 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Yoga – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Hoop Dance – 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Drum Circle – All Day
THE GREEN SCENE
Come Relax, Learn and Have Fun Under the Green Scene Tent!
- The Magic of Recycling – Watch it Disappear! – 1 p.m.
- Vermi & Back Yard Composting – Watch the Wiggly Worms Work! – 2 p.m.
- Recycling Trivia Challenge with the Recycling Robot – 2:30 p.m.
- PH Levels in the Body, Water and Food – 3 p.m.
- Recycling Show & Tell – See What New Products Your Recycling is Made Into – 3:30 p.m.
- Clean Green Magic – Poof! A Litter Free Magic Show – 4 p.m.