Raritan River Festival
Sunday, September 22, 2019
12 PM – 6 PM
Boyd Park, New Brunswick
Welcome to the 2019 page for the Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race!
In its 39th year, this family-friendly festival offers a day of fun activities for all!
The 2019 Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race will take place
Sunday, September 22, 2019 in New Brunswick’s waterfront Boyd Park.
Some of the day's offerings include:
- Education about our local watershed and environmental issues in our community
- Tours and lectures about the history and legacy of the Raritan River
- All-day live music from an eclectic roster of performers
- Free classes in yoga, drumming and dance
- Children’s activities, including pony rides, a petting zoo and inflatables
- Vendors serving an array of delicious food
- A beer garden with offerings from local restaurants
- Cardboard canoe races, sponsored by city businesses
- The Beez Foundation’s famous Rubber Duck Race!
LIVE music schedule for this year's festival:
Emcee all day - Jay Silent Knight
MAIN STAGE (Noon - 5:30pm)
1:00 PM ~ Cold Weather Company
2:15 PM ~ Purple Hazy Rain
3:45 PM ~ The Weeklings
1:00 PM ~ Katja Larssen
2:00 PM ~ Rugburn RugBurn Music
3:00 PM ~ Bobby Beetcut
4:00 PM ~ Black Circle Symphony
Festival admission and parking are FREE and open to all!
Please join us for a day of fun at Boyd Park!